Question about this list

Amahdy mrjava.javaman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 01:49:55 UTC 2010

I don't know I just sent the email like I do everytime, maybe this list
tryied to agree  what I said by its way by showing that it still contains
strange+old bugs ... I haven't did something that couldn't be handled: from
my GMail, reply to message and press send, the message is half published but
still exists in the list-database and sent it over the digest so definitely
there must be something wrong in its processing here ...

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
IT & Development Manager
3D Diagnostix Inc. www.3ddx.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amahdyabdelaziz