Question about this list

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Thu Jan 28 01:30:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 03:10:59 +0200
Amahdy <mrjava.javaman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there some kind of problem here or is it for me only? my email is never
> continued, it cut off the rest of the email starting from the word: F - R -
> O - M -- a - n - o - t - h - e - r .... do I only have this problem or
> what's exactly?

I don't know what is happening to your emails, but I think it is on
your end...

Here is the message before this one, which this seemed to be a reply to:

*** AND I DON'T KNOW WHY MY EMAIL WAS NOT COMPLETELY SENT, HERE IS THE
REST OF IT ***

... it's new tech why not use it?

From another post I see that one way of getting some revenue, Canonical
decided to make a deal with Yahoo, so why not as a way of lowering
costs, use another free service instead of paying for lots of
servers/load/bandwidth/
administration ... etc

Those are just thoughts nothing more, as personal experience, we in my
company are using a google-group as way of "development-list" and it's
pretty excellent for us specially when I can do many many things with
almost perfection.

Another example is, Mozilla, they actually moved to google groups, I
don't think it's their partnership that made that or else they might
move their source code into a google-code and in the other hand Google
wouldn't coded their own bug-tracker and used bugzilla instead...

>they perform their designated task far more effectively.

More effectively based on what? in our list here, open the archive, then
choose January-2010, then choose sort by date, then open a random
thread, then press "Next"
The next one will be the next one "by thread" not "by date" as expected,
this maybe a small bug (but I don't think so) or maybe it's something
that wasn't "designated" from the beginning. and here is what I wanted
to perform: open the list-page sorted by date and read the new threads
by pressing next, next ... not by click, then back, then scroll, then
click, then aahhh I opened this one before that ... then close the
browser and I don't want to read anything. what if from my simple
browsing I want to just hit reply and send, this also not in the design
at all, instead I MUST use an email client which is oh my god I was
just navigating the list from my mobile phone and it does not contains
a multi-tab to open the email in another tab without loosing this
page ....

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
IT & Development Manager
3D Diagnostix Inc. www.3ddx.com