Why package "coq-doc" is not updated into Ubuntu?

Benjamin Drung bdrung at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 15 20:54:42 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, den 15.01.2010, 20:36 +0100 schrieb David MENTRE:
> Hello,
>
> I just realized that package "coq-doc" is blocked at revision
> 8.0pl1.0-1 in Ubuntu since Dapper:
>   http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=coq-doc
>
> It makes this package not installable in parallel with "coq" package
> in Karmic and probably in Lucid.
>
> The package has been regularly upgraded in Debian (current revision in
> testing is 8.1-3 and 8.2pl1-1 in unstable):
>   http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=coq-doc
>
> Current revisions of coq are 8.2.pl1+dfsg-2 in Karmic and
> 8.2.pl1+dfsg-4 in Lucid.
>
> Do anybody know why this package is not synchronized with Debian? How
> to solve this issue?

It's not synchronised with Debian, because we sync automatically from
Debian testing (and testing has currently only the old version).

You can solve this issue by requesting a sync from Debian unstable
(using the requestsync tool), which I have done for you now:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/508116

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)