Removing Ubuntu releases, just Ubuntu (Aitor Pazos)

Luke Aaron lukeaar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:49:29 UTC 2010

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 07:15:12 pm you wrote:

> Am 06.02.2010 um 06:02 schrieb Luke Aaron:
>
> > Maybe this is something other than an Ubuntu error?  My system
> > remembers keyboard layouts and network connections between boots.
> >
> > Also, I'm more inclined to think that VLC not playing smooth video
> > is more likely a VLC problem than an Ubuntu one.  Try a different
> > video player maybe.  I've never experienced stuttering video under
> > normal use conditions on my Ubuntu installation.
>
> Thank you. That exactly demonstates what I meant with "not helpful at
> all".
>

> Markus

Although it might not directly help you to find solutions to your problems, you seemed very sure that these problems were the result of Ubuntu being 'unstable'.  I'm just suggesting that you may be looking in the wrong place for your solutions, and that the problems may not reside where you think they do.  I apologise if that's 'not helpful at all' for you, but I felt it needed to be said.

--
Luke Aaron
https://launchpad.net/~lukeaar

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -Albert Einstein