Ubuntu popularity context historical data (LP#482550)

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Aug 23 19:59:01 UTC 2010

Dear Ubuntu Developers,

Shame on me I have forgotten to ask any of you who visited DebConf10 for
a favor to address LP482550 [1] and in particular -- I wonder if
historical data could be exposed as well.  In Debian it is available to
any DD, but I have found no information either/where such data could be
accessed within Ubuntu.

The only solution ATM is a cronjob collection running on a daily
basis... but so far only results since December 2009 are available [2],
which forbids us to create full blown nice graphs for the talks [e.g.
page 49 in 3]

Thank you in advance for looking at this!

Cheers,
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/482550
[2] http://ubuntu-popcon.43-1.org/
[3] http://www.pymvpa.org/files/_talks/HankeHalchenko_NeuroDebianDebConf10.pdf
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences