No mouse or keyboard on 10.04 no GNOME

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.us
Fri Apr 30 14:04:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 14:28 +0100, Joao Pinto wrote:
>         I can't work without my computer and I'm in deep trouble!
>         Who someone help me??
>
>   This is not a support mailing list, please check:
> http://www.ubuntu.com/support/communitysupport

When you post there, please be SURE to provide very detailed information
on your hardware.  That includes the form factor (desktop, laptop, etc.)
as well as vendor and model number, amount of RAM, type of video card,
and any other "interesting" things about your hardware.

Also, be sure to mention what version of Ubuntu you were running before
you tried to upgrade.  And, a description of exactly what you did (I
don't know what the "save-upgrade method" is).

Asking good questions is the single most critical factor in getting
usable help.

Good luck!