new artwork difficult to discern active window

Paul S paulatgm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:46:22 UTC 2010

Under the old clearlooks, the active window had a different titlebar
color than inactive windows.

As much as I like the new color combo in lucid, it's difficult to use it
because everything is too similar between inactive and active windows.
I can't tell you how many times I've already closed the wrong window by
mistake.  Sorry to have to say, but I am already going to another theme.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Also, if you're right handed, it's a nuisance to have to move the mouse
to the top left to close a window.

thanks, though for at least trying ..

paul