Troubleshooting boot problems

Brian Vaughan bgvaughan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:53:30 UTC 2010

I'd like to see a good overview of Ubuntu's startup process. I just took
a class on Unix/Linux system administration, and we spent quite some
time on system startup and shutdown -- but mostly in terms of Sys V init
scripts and runlevels. I'm clueless about upstart and plymouth.

--
Brian Vaughan <bgvaughan at gmail.com>