no more: SMB, Printer (Cups) and SSH

Joao Pinto joao.pinto at getdeb.net
Wed Apr 14 09:53:00 UTC 2010

Hello Michael,
there is no interest in detailing the services which are failing when you
have a general network problem.

If you didn't explicitly changed anything on your network configuration on
your client system I would suggest to file a bug report, this will allow us
to better track your problem and the required fix, if any.
Check http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ReportProblem

In my opinion your problem is more likely to result from a network
misconfiguration/change, please check that you have the expected IP/Subnet
mask/Gatway on both systems.

Anyway please note that this ML is not for general support, there are MLs
for such purpose, check:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/#Community+Support
Additionally you can use the Ubuntu forums or if you prefer #Ubuntu on
irc.freenode.net .

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Michael Kappes <michael at cacn.de> wrote:

> sorry, for the people who dont know EBOX
>
> Am 14.04.2010 11:18, schrieb Michael Kappes:
> > Hello,
>
> (1) http://www.ebox-platform.com/
>
> ahoi
> majestyx