no more: SMB, Printer (Cups) and SSH

Rene Veerman rene7705 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:45:17 UTC 2010

my computers have been acting up too... add me as a friend on facebook
and we can cry about it together ;-)

maybe it's time for a holiday? or is this a work-show-stopper for you?

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Michael Kappes <michael at cacn.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> until yesterday it works all fine. today, no more....
>
> i have a "ebox" (1) server in a privat LAN. (192.168.x.x) and a
> desktopPC whit karmic 9.10
>
> after my work yesterday i go to the IRC  to read along the LoCo-DE
> "JourFix-Meeting" on freenode
>
> and today, since 08:00h CET i sit on my UBUNTU 9.10 whitout: Printer,
> SMB and SSH/HTTPS
>
> i reboot the server, if i ping server (ebox) -> client (karmic) i have a
> answer.
>
> i reboot the client, if i ping the server (ebox) from the client:
> Destination Host Unreachable
>
> ssh from the client (karmic) to server (ebox) tells: No route to host
>
> but, ssh from server to client works. ssh says: failt to add the host to
> the list of known ....
>
> shit, i am cracked?
>
> thx4hlp
>
> ahoi
> michael
> [majestyx]

Greetings from Rene7705,

I have made some free open source webcomponents designed
and written by me available through:
http://code.google.com/u/rene7705/ , or
http://mediabeez.ws (latest dev versions, currently offline)

Personal info about me is available through http://www.facebook.com/rene7705