missing Trash shortcut into shortcuts menu of the top panel

Jérôme Bouat jerome.bouat at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 4 13:00:44 UTC 2010

Hello,

In order to save space in height, I customized my desktop by using only
1 panel which merge the 2 defaults panels.

However merging the 2 default panels consumes space in width (the
windows list bar is tight).

Therefore I think we should add a Trash shortcut into the shortcuts menu
of the panel in order to allow the user to remove the Trash applet.

Please give the user the choice of his/her desktop customization.

Regards.