artwork

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Oct 27 02:23:40 UTC 2009

Op zondag 25-10-2009 om 20:55 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Shentino:
> I didn't notice the artwork problem myself until after that date, as
> I'm not normally one to jump straight on the development version.
> Having only one box and not enough beef to run a VM kinda makes me
> beta shy.

About once a day a live CD is built, so you don't need to use a VM or
install an unstable system to test...?  Otherwise, maybe a small
partition with the development version might help too?

Mind you, it's not an obligation, but the developers (taken broadly,
everybody working on Ubuntu, including artists, etc.) can only adapt to
the response they get in time to change something.

--
Jan Claeys