Ubuntu-devel-discuss Digest, Vol 35, Issue 54

solaris manzur sl.solaris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:16:31 UTC 2009

>   1. Re: cancel the 9.10 release... it is not ready (Markus Hitter)

I agree we should cancel it and deliver 9.12 in a week or so.. it is better
because it is the time and we still have bugs in kernel, when changing icon
set they are not well applied, ISO files are not well mounted, some icons
are lost from "main menu" which is actually a bug since canonical just
wanted to take icons off context menus and many many more...