desktopcouch contacts from other programs

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 15 02:36:35 UTC 2009

hi,

i;ve moved my evolution contacts to couchdb, and am really hoping to be
able to access them from alternate mailers, preferably either mutt or
any emacs mailer.  my laptop is a somewhat underpowered thinkpad,
running a minimal openbox setup and mostly just emacs and a couple of
terminals.  if i could get my evolution contacts without having to open
evo up, that'd be really great.

So i just wondered if the desktopcouch team had any ideas on how i might
access the db from outside evo.

thanks!
matt

--