"tree" package to be included out-of-the-box

Ethan Baldridge ethan at superiordocumentservices.com
Sat Nov 21 01:12:31 UTC 2009

I'm with you on vim (and also changing the /etc/alternatives/vi alias on its install -- the number of times I've hit a cursor key while in insert mode only to shake my fist at the monitor...)

Oh well, hjkl is where it's at anyway, right? :)

I'd never heard of tree until just now - seems like it's basically a pretty-print ls -R. Neat, sure, but essential? I'd think the GIMP would be a higher priority for disc space (not trying to touch off a flamewar, just saying...)

Ethan