Current situation of amarok, and of latex tools

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Mon May 25 03:12:24 UTC 2009

> That is not the case with OpenSolaris based ZFS root capable
> installations. While the whole disk maybe taken up by a zfs pool, the
> installation will create three at least zfs filesystems. ROOT/,
> ROOT/opt, export, and export/home all exist on my OpenSolaris
> installation. So all data is stored in the user's home directory is not
> at all affected by upgrades or downgrades.

...I need more sleep and to get out of Hong Kong...my command of English
has gone down the drain.

Allow me to retype that:

That is not the case with OpenSolaris based ZFS root capable
installations. While the whole disk maybe taken up by a zfs pool, the
installation will create at least three zfs filesystems. ROOT/,
ROOT/opt, export, and export/home all exist on my OpenSolaris
installation. So all data is stored in the user's home directory and is not
at all affected by upgrades or downgrades.