Current situation of amarok, and of latex tools

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:56:44 UTC 2009

On Friday 15 May 2009 11:27:27 am Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> I have an external network card,
> bought upon frustration after iwl3945 _replaced_ ipw3945, breaking it
> with my home router, and nobody in ubuntu cared to consider forward port
> of the drivers.

It became incompatible with the router?  I didn't think that was
possible....though it is true that iwl3945 had some growing pains.  I found
that a Broadcom-based laptop I had had about double the range the iwl3945 did
in Hardy.  Meanwhile, ipw3945 had a very good range (and worked well for
hacking tools, unlike iwl3945 at the time).  I think it's in pretty good shape
now though...

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo