Current situation of amarok, and of latex tools

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at
Wed May 13 23:11:16 UTC 2009

Lack of Decent Latex Support?????!!!!!!!!

I've switched to ubuntu because of it. I was sick of realising that
I'm missing this or that latex package. in ubuntu I did default
average (a little bit of extra math fonts) and everytime I'm offline I
manage to compile anything my collegues give me.

About editors have you tried AucTeX with Speedbar and code
folding????? It rocks better than anything else.

Xdvi true is the current way for dvi workflow..... just wait for a
SyncTex and everyone will be off to Pdf.

Amrok........ I use banshee never tried amrok.

With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),
Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич