amsn maintainer AWOL?

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:41:31 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I have no idea if this is the right place to send this but here goes. For
months amsn has been broken, the filed bug contains a fix for the problem
but it has yet to reach the users. If the amsn maintainer is indeed AWOL we
the amsn users would greatly appriciate if someone could commit the fix and
issue an update so that we might once again enjoy working webcam support via
MSN. Being that amsn is one of few if not the only application to support
this critical feature it is a big shame to see it go unloved for so long.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/314805

Kind regards,
David Nielsen