Did notifications just move?

Ken VanDine ken.vandine at canonical.com
Tue Mar 31 12:28:14 UTC 2009

There was a fix for handling multiple monitors that went out with
notify-osd 0.9.7.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/notify-osd/+bug/331369

I think the current behavior is the notification appears on the display
with a window that is currently focused and if no windows are in focus
the display with the pointer.

--Ken

--
Ken VanDine