Hunred Paper Cuts for Karmic - thanks for all submissions, let's now fix them!

Mat Tomaszewski mat.tomaszewski at canonical.com
Fri Jun 26 13:43:37 UTC 2009

As previously mentioned by David Siegel, we have created the list of 100
small usability bugs that should be fixed for Karmic:

https://edge.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/karmic

We have split them into milestones that help organize the process and
assign responsibilities.

We've had over 1000 bugs reported as papercuts so far – many thanks for
all submissions, but please, rather than file new bugs, let's now
concentrate on fixing the 100 we identified as achievable. If we can do
it, it will be a massive improvement and great contribution to Ubuntu.

So, once again – please do not file new papercuts, let's focus on
finding solutions and committing fixes for the ones that we already have.

Many thanks!

Mat