about empathy as the default IM application

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-devel at pileofstuff.org
Fri Jun 19 12:00:01 UTC 2009

Thanks for these links.  Now you remind me, I do remember a flurry of
activity in August, which I'd put out of my mind when it didn't get any
traction.

I'll try to listen in during the next UDS, but it looks like there
aren't many archives kept around for those of us that want to go in and
see what happened in the past.  Is it worth asking Canonical to archive
the IRC logs next time, and to convert the streams to OGG format for
later downloading?

	- Andrew