Jaunty 64-bit and NVIDIA -- Any ideas?

Davyd McColl davydm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:45:15 UTC 2009

Thanks (:

Now I just need to get my keys for Doom3, Doom3 ROE and Quake4 to
work. Since the reload, the clients claim that the keys are "in use".
Emailing Activision hasn't yielded anything in about 5 days. Which
brings to light some of the reasons I like FOSS software:

1) No stupid serial keys, activation processes or registrations. Just software.
2) The FOSS community is normally quicker to respond than companies
which are actually *paid* for their products. My theory is that it has
something to do with passion and a love for what they do (or a lack
thereof).

I'm also still going to get a friend to test that card in another
machine. Perhaps the troubleshooting will continue for him ^_^.