shameful censoring of mono opposition

David Schlesinger David.Schlesinger at access-company.com
Tue Jun 9 01:17:04 UTC 2009

> Basically, it just needs the same love as Mono.

One thing I think I can state with certainty about free and open source software development is that demanding that a bunch of other folks drop what they're doing and "give love" to something else on your behalf never works. Maybe your time, and Mark's, would be better spent writing a credible F-Spot replacement if you think that's something that needs to be done; certainly don't expect anyone else to do it because F-Spot happens to upset you.