shameful censoring of mono opposition

David Schlesinger David.Schlesinger at access-company.com
Mon Jun 8 00:09:29 UTC 2009

> I see you are shooting the messenger, steve.

Heck, I only wish his aim were better.

I'm seeing only one "troll" here, Mark, and I've seen him before, singing approximately the same song. It hasn't got a beat, and I can't dance to it. Your "message" is, frankly, inane, and the terms in which you couch it are offensive, vituperative and pointless. Take your shock, dismay, shame, umbrage and annoyance elsewhere, please.

Thank You For Your Cooperation. Sorry For The Inconvenience.