The google custom search

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Sat Jul 25 16:01:57 UTC 2009

Il 25/07/2009 17:55, Mario Vukelic ha scritto:
> Not sure if this is what you are writing about, but you will probably
> want to read it:
> http://www.asoftsite.org/s9y/archives/162-What-is-this-Multisearch-thing-in-my-Firefox-about.html

Dear Mario,

unfortunately this is not what I am talking about. The multisearch is an
experimental feature. But the google custom search has been there since
hardy. There is a lot of confusion about the two things. I would like to
learn about the google custom search in the default page, and ideally
would like to see a short text and a link in that page, that informs
users they are not searching with google but with a custom search.

I am really asking for a very small effort from the ubuntu mozilla team.
I now emailed them directly.

Vincenzo