I beg your attention on a regression

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Mon Jul 13 09:27:03 UTC 2009

Dear all,

my internal intel wireless card is never going to work well with my home
router (*ANY* other card *AND* the same card under windows work fine,
intel has not been able to truly solve the problem across years). I
bought an external card some time ago. It's now broken in karmic. This
is a potential regression.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/396417

I ***BEG*** your attention on this bug.

Please try not to let it slip in the release without attention. My
laptop is getting close to end-of-life perhaps, but since dapper I am
still dreaming of a release where it works correctly.

thanks in any case

Vincenzo