Jaunty I18N/translation issues

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:26:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I started JauntyTranslationIssues page in the wiki a while ago to
followup the previous similar page David created for Intrepid:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TranslatingUbuntu/JauntyTranslationIssues

Please help to keep it up-to-date as soon as the issues take shape and
are verifiable as I18N bugs, that is not just missing translations,
but impossible to translate. File bugs for all the I18N issues
developers should fix. If you can, offer the code fix also and prose
it for merging. One example was the usb-creator menu item fix I
created a bazaar branch for and which is now merged to the main code
repository (not yet released). Similarly many other problems are
relatively small, but of course out of reach for most translators who
are not also coders. Documenting the problems is anyway to first step
to have them fixed.

I have also updated the Intrepid page recently with some more stuff.
Let's make Jaunty a more solid release I18N-wise than Intrepid was.

-Timo