[strawman] Make Launchpad Extract Patches

Joseph Smidt josephsmidt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:25:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Scott James Remnant
<scott at canonical.com> wrote:
> In the meantime, you can obtain these from:
>
> http://patches.ubuntu.com/
>
> In particular:
>
> http://patches.ubuntu.com/by-release/extracted/ubuntu/

Scott,

             Thank you, I know in the meantime people can do that.
I'm worried that this may stay the case forever unless someone pleads.
 My goal was to incorporate this stuff into Launchpad to simplify
everything for everyone.

Notice, people would have to:
1. Know about all these websites.
2. Send time going to multiple sites.

I saw a video, I believe on Mark's blog about how Launchad was meant
to simplify tasks.  Tasks that usually send people to multiple links
and sites would now be simplified in Launchpad.  Please, don't let "in
the meantime" turn into something that stays forever.  Thanks.

                               Joseph Smidt
Joseph Smidt <josephsmidt at gmail.com>

Physics and Astronomy
4129 Frederick Reines Hall