Introduction to Ubuntu Distributed Development

Adrian Perez adrianperez.deb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:55:40 UTC 2009

Exactly my point. +1.
I think Git is better suited than Bzr for the job, and I don't make to
make it personal.
It's true that there's an infrastructure set up, but I think the idea of
voting is letting the community decide for itself, and don't impose us a
tool which might not be the preferred choice for most of our developers.
Building a layer around LP and Bzr seems like a reasonable idea, but
there are some many pitfalls on that.