Tablet PC under ubuntu

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 29 14:26:49 UTC 2008

hi,
On Mo, 2008-09-29 at 16:10 +0200, Loïc Martin wrote:
> May I know where the call was sent (and where future calls/informations
> might be sent), since I've been monitoring
it was sent to ubuntu-devel on august 19th [1], though it was focused on
evtouch specifically, i also mentioned it on my last blog post on
planet.ubuntu.com, i saw that there were wacom .fdi files when i looked
so was thinking someone already took care of these devices, lets see
that we get it working in jaunty and probably backport and SRU at least
some preconfigured .fdi files for some general setup so we have
something basically working ... if it doesnt yet ... the fact that all
input devices are handled by hal with xorg 1.5 was made public quite a
while ago upstream, was discussed at the last UDS in some BOFs and there
are a bunch of specs for it. i wasnt affiliated wit teh mobile team back
then and could for teh above reasons only take care for teh devices i
have my hands on, lets just see that we get a better community
involvement in jaunty ...

ciao
	oli

[1]