ubuntu-core-dev PPA?

( ``-_-´´ ) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Fri Sep 19 12:43:07 BST 2008

Olá Stefan e a todos.

On Friday 19 September 2008 10:05:43 Stefan Potyra wrote:
> Why not just use intrepid-proposed for that purpose?

Nice idea...
We could set a policy on Update-manager to turn it off for distupgrades, and only ppl that knew about it, would use it during development.
After RC, we can or not enable that repository, according to Ubuntu Policy (I dont know if the current one enables it or not).

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net