Making Canonical's/Ubuntu's contributions more visible

Przemek Kulczycki przemekkulczycki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:38:46 UTC 2008

2008/8/28 Przemysław Kulczycki <przemekkulczycki at gmail.com>:
> A recent LWN article has picked up the issue of Ubuntu's contributions
> to FLOSS:
> http://lwn.net/Articles/294542/
> Check it out.
>
> Also I'm reminding you that the UbuntuContributions page is still open
> for additional content:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website/Content/UbuntuContributions
> Feel free to add anything you see fit.

This topic has flown up again with a recent OSnews article:
http://osnews.com/comments/20307

So I'm reminding everyone about the above wiki page - maybe there is
something that's been developed for Intrepid that could be mentioned
on this page?
--
Przemysław Kulczycki
http://reksio.ftj.agh.edu.pl/~azrael/