Question about gdebi, what happens after installation

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Tue Oct 14 20:39:15 UTC 2008

Il giorno Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:15:48 +0200
David MENTRE <dmentre at linux-france.org> ha scritto:

> In Synaptic, after clicking on the "Status" bouton (bottom-left of the
> window), you can now select "Installed" in the left panel.

I think Lloyd meant what packages were installed during gdebi
execution, so that one can uninstall them. It would be really nice to
have a log for each set of installed packages in each apt operation,
and find an "uninstall all" menu entry for each such log line in
synaptic.

Vincenzo