Web interface for apt repository and autobuilder

Anil Gulecha anil.verve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:25:09 UTC 2008

[Cancelled the post to ubuntu-devel, sent here instead]

Hi,

At the Nexenta project, we've been working on a web based auto builder
project. The initial phase is complete.. and can be viewed at
http://builder.tajinc.org/

The first phase includes and easy method to complete detials of a
package. the interface supports multiple repositories, and currently
has imported information from the Nexenta repositories and the Ubuntu
hardy repositories.
http://builder.tajinc.org/?f=repository_status

selecting a package lists all the repositories it is available in
http://builder.tajinc.org/?f=package_status&view_method=name&package_name=g%2B%2B

The sources are still in flux, and we'll publish them shortly. More
information rootard on #nexenta.

--
Regards
Anil