gnome-power-manager wont keep the state ( This key as no schema ) bug

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Wed Oct 8 07:20:46 UTC 2008

Can I raise some attention to #242665?
gnome-power-manager wont keep the state ( This key as no schema )
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-power-manager/+bug/242665

I've opened it on 2008-06-24 and still havent got any input for it.
We are close to release and without this fixed, I/we wont be able to set a CPU state by default for battery and AC (I use gconf-editor to set battery to powersave and AC to conservative).

Thanks in advance.
--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-ยดยด)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net