No inverse searches for dvi files in ubuntu - please read!

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Sat Oct 4 16:00:09 UTC 2008

Il giorno sab, 04/10/2008 alle 09.48 -0400, Scott Kitterman ha scritto:

> I understand your frustration.  There just isn't a good answer that
> will
> satisfy everyone for Intrepid.  If we'd stayed with KDE 3 (as Debian
> is
> doing for Lenny), I think even more people would have been unhappy.

I see that only two packages are missing in intrepid: kviewshell and
kdvi itself. I took a look at the build-depends of both of them and even
if I would have to check in detail, it seems to me that the only kde
dependency is kdelibs4-dev which is in intrepid, this is confirmed by
the fact that the two binary packages can be installed in intrepid (and
work well) without any other hardy dependency. If so perhaps these two
packages may be added back to intrepid without the whole kde.

Vincenzo