Data loss with trash in intrepid?

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Thu Oct 2 14:07:34 UTC 2008

Olá Vincenzo e a todos.

On Thursday 02 October 2008 12:15:25 Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> Now the shocking thing: that directory in the trash is empty.

I just created a dir, put some files in them, deleted the folder, went to trash, and everything was there.
Still, until GVFS does as it promises (undo from trash to the correct location), users have no easy way to recover deleted stuff.
I need to find the LP ticket.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net