What are the release dates of Ubuntu 8.10.x

Siegfried-Angel siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:41:36 UTC 2008

2008/11/30 Francesco Fumanti <francesco.fumanti at gmx.net>:
> I assumed that every Ubuntu release had stable version updates like
> GNOME. Thanks for telling me that it is only the case for the LTS releases.

They have, but they are downloaded and installed when you update your
system after installing it. There are only new versions of the CD for
LTS versions, as they are used for more time and so the amount of
stable release updates is usually more huge than for other versions
(so updated CDs are provided from time to time so that if you install
from there you don't need to download that much updates after that).

Regards,

Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.