tracking bug for ext4

John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 6 13:49:46 UTC 2008

At any rate, regardless of whether we use it or not, making a bug in
Launchpad is not going to change the course of action. My point was that
Shirish should have first checked with the handful of core-devs and kernel
devs who have a good understanding of filesystem development in the kernel
tree, before filing bugs like this.