tracking bug for ext4

Chris Cheney ccheney at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 6 08:56:46 UTC 2008

John,

2.6.28 will come out around January and Jaunty will probably ship with
2.6.29 but it very well might not be a good idea to use it by default
for Jaunty which is what shirish seemed to be talking about. Just
because it is not considered development status doesn't necessarily mean
it is stable enough to use as the default for all Ubuntu installs.

Chris