Ubuntu beyond GTK apps?

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sat May 24 16:29:59 UTC 2008

2008/5/24 Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be>:
> Op vrijdag 16-05-2008 om 13:49 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Kai
> Schroeder:
>> There is no good reason for the affirmative action being the rightmost
>> button
>
> AFAIK this _is_ based on HI research (I guess it has something to do
> with the way our eye focus moves around the screen/dialog?).

Just started a new job which involves me using a webapp called Alito.
This has the confirmation buttons *above* the input box, and enter
doesn't do anything when entering info into a form.

You actually get used to the button brokenness remarkably quickly,
although enter not submitting answers is breaking my brain.

Caroline