libc borked

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 03:30:14 UTC 2008

Cory,

Please read:
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

Also, you didn't provide any useful information. Bug reports, versions, etc.

If it is hardy then you should expect things to break from time to time. If
it is a stable release, then you should report bugs appropriately.

The developers work hard and they don't need such a negative response and
shouldn't be expected to drop everything and fix your problem.

Please provide useful information and I am sure if it is a critical bug, it
will be fixed in due time.

Are you paying for support? or are you demanding things from volunteers?

Would you treat providers of other services that you get such as Internet or
Phone, etc. the same way?

Best Regards,
Todd