Banshee by default in Intrepid

Darren Albers dalbers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:43:55 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Evan Dandrea <evand at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 15:20 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
>> I have never been able to get Rythmbox to update my iPod nor my wifes.
>
> Then please file a bug.
>
>> The Rhythmbox webpage only says it can read from iPods and other
>> portable devices nothing about writing.
>
> From http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/ :
> "Transfer music to and from iPod, MTP, and USB Mass Storage music
> players"
>
> I just filled a third generation iPod Nano using it.

In that case I stand corrected, I will have to see why mine doesn't
seem to work.   I have a shuffle and my wife has 2 Nano's and a 2nd
gen (Yes she loves her iPods... lol) so I have some various models to
test with.   My primary driver for this request was the potential for
iPod support out of the box so if Rhythmbox works then this change is
unnecessary in my opinion.