Banshee by default in Intrepid

Sebastian Breier Sebastian.Breier at gmx.net
Sun Jun 8 19:07:02 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, den 08.06.2008, 14:43 -0400 schrieb Darren Albers:
> Since F-Spot is installed by default Mono is now part of the base
> install.  So outside of all the debate around Mono, have we considered
> installing Banshee as the default media player in Intrepid now that
> Banshee 1.0 is released?

Another thing you might want to take a look at:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2008-April/003920.html and https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/elisa-integration discuss the integration of Elisa media center as default media player. Bit more than Banshee instead of Rhythmbox (because Elisa would also replace totem), but worth checking out.