Remote recovery suggestion, now with initial code

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-devel at pileofstuff.org
Sun Jun 1 15:42:54 UTC 2008

Thanks - I've updated that whole page now, including this section.  I've
removed the implementation section, because it's just out-of-date
documentation now there's an actual implementation to refer to.  Is
there anything else you'd like me to add/remove/change?

Because popularity contest data is fairly biased, and because I'm likely
to use other packages as well, I've changed the page to talk about using
only packages that are installed in more than 99% of popcon instances.
I've also tried to use more conciliatory language about Perl, so as not
to give the impression of being opposed to it on principle.  For what
it's worth, Perl was actually my first choice, and I begrudgingly learnt
Python after discovering that Perl didn't support IPv6 in the default
install.

	- Andrew