Extremely large -data packages

Jack Coulter jscinoz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:14:15 UTC 2008

Alright thanks both of you for the advice, right now I've already got
both in my PPA (I had the limit increased to 3GB, of which I am very
grateful for :D) I'll upload these packages onto revu (hopefully it
won't break) and see if they can eventually make it into Ubuntu's
repository.

Regards,
Jack Coulter