transmission-1.30b1

Kevin Bortis kevin at bortis.ch
Tue Jul 22 19:43:54 UTC 2008

Hi, I have played the last two days with learning how to make a deb
package. I tried it with transmission bittorrent client and the
builded packages are seeming to work.

So if the Maintainer of transmission likes to include the upcoming
1.30 release in Intrepid Ibex they could possibly just take the diff's
from my files.

What I have done:
- Updated the package from 1.06 to 1.30b1 on hardy
- Cleaned the debian/copyright file because a lot have changed
- Added the new integrated web interface to transmission-common

The experimental packages are in my PPA: https://launchpad.net/~bortis/
+archive

If you can't use it, then I have at least learned something about
packaging :)

Regards