Debugging help

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 21 22:03:24 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:02:43PM -0400, Evan wrote:
> I found and reported bug
> #222653<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libgnomekbd/+bug/222653>,
> which has been reproduced by several people.
>
> AFAIK, it cannot yet be marked confirmed because not enough information is
> present to fix it, however I'm not sure what else there is that we can add.
> It doesn't involve a crash, so there aren't any backtraces, and nothing
> related is showing up in any of the log files I've looked at.

There was an error in the documentation regarding how the Confirmed bug
status should be used.  I've updated the description of Confirmed to
indicate that it is the correct status to use if the bug is experienced
by multiple users.  I apologize for any confusion this caused.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com