Did we really release 8.04?

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Mon Jul 7 11:42:08 UTC 2008

Olá Markus e a todos.

On Monday 07 July 2008 12:18:27 Markus Hitter wrote:
> Right now I tried to find downloads and/or upgrade instructions for
> the next release, but it's almost impossible to find them beginning
> at the main site. There is a menu Community -> Get Involved, but no
> mention of testing alphas there. The only way to find the download
> for the next release was to search for "Intrepid", a name I found on
> news sites, but not anywhere on ubuntu.com.
>
> MarKus

its not for time users.... after using Ubuntu for a release or two, you kinda learn how to do it:
* update-manager -d (if the seeds already know about the next alpha release);
* the manual way, rename the source.list hardy mentions to intrepid and do an apt-get dist-update;

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net